Thursday, April 9, 2015

Complete Failure

Hey Divas!

Yesterday, my boyfriend brought to my attention that this year is already a quarter over. Really? Where did the time go? I had so many plans for this year and have barely been able to execute them. But in my defense, I have been caring for a baby that is allergic to just about everything. This has made him extremely cranky. Constant trips to the doctor and a baby that wants to be held ALL THE TIME has left me with very little time to get anything done.

I think the doctor and I have finally found a solution. So now Baby Bear has been calm enough for me to attempt to do some of the stuff I had planned. I have been able to crochet quite a bit but I just have not had the opportunity to post anything. I wanted to release some projects for Easter but that clearly didn't happen. My Etsy Shop has not been touched in forever. Oh well. I guess I still have time to get things done. In the meantime, while I collect myself, here's what I have been working on this year.


















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work there. Aww and he's so adorable with that cap on

    modhancrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...