Friday, November 28, 2014

Kids Helping the Homeless

Over the last couple of years I've been finding it harder and harder to get in the Holiday spirit. It has really gotten to the point where I literally hate the holidays. I just feel like it's lost it's true meaning. Now it's all about the holiday sales and deals when it should be about family and giving. 



So to try to give myself some holiday cheer, I've come up with a campaign to get everyone involved including my kids. This year we will be donating blessings bags to the homeless people in our community. We are asking for small donations to help us put these together. Every $3 will provide all the essentials for one bag. So if you would like to help us out visit our GoFundMe Page here. Every dollar helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...