Friday, November 23, 2012

Ms. Diva Stitches, where the heck have you been???


I know you’ve all been wondering what the Diva Stitches lady has been up to. WELL…I got a new job in July (which I hated). I’m a very picky person. I just left that job at the end of October. I’m starting a new job next week (so excited)! 

But the biggest news of all…I’M PREGNANT! :-) Yes, I’m expecting my 5th baby. We’re really hoping for a boy *fingers crossed*. This pregnancy has been the worst. I have been in the bed for most of it because I have just been so sick. Luckily, my doctor prescribed the best medication in the world so I’ve at least been able to keep my food down. I'm starting to feel a lot more energetic now so I can finally get some things done. 

I have been working on a few things that I’m going to share with you before the week is over. I will also be keeping you posted on my 5th bundle of joy. Hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving! Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...